To perform a search, use the search box at the left-hand side of every page. This search browses through GameStop.ca's entire catalog of products.
How do I use Search?
How can I view GameStop’s entire catalog?
- Go to the search field at the top-left of any page on EBGames.ca.
- Select the platform you wish to search in, or leave it on "All Products" so that it browses the entire catalog.
- Type in the desired keywords you would like to search on and hit the "enter" key on your keyboard or click on the "Search" button.
- When typing a name to search for, be general. For example, if you want to find the game "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception", just type in "Uncharted". This would find all of the items that contain "Uncharted" in the title, including "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception", and increases the chances of finding the product you are looking for.
- The search results will display a list of products that match your search criteria, arranged in Bestseller order. From the results list, you can further filter your search by Platform, Category, Price, Title, Publisher, Availability, Condition, ESRB rating and Deals using the buttons at the top of the results.
To browse the entire catalog, click the “Search” button without entering a keyword. You can then use the buttons at the top of the page to filter your results.
How can I find used products that may be in stock in your stores, but are not available online?
After conducting a search, a button will appear at the bottom of the search results. Click this button to toggle the display of products that are not available online.
Still have Questions?
Contact us at email@example.com or call (877) 442-6303. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (CST) Monday through Sunday.
French assistance is also available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (EST).