Returns to EBGames.ca
Returned product(s) must be in the original packaging and include any manuals, cabling and accessories in saleable condition. We reserve the right to limit returns to unopened or defective products. Defective product(s) will be replaced with a like item, upon return. Terms and conditions of manufacturer's warranty apply to defective video games systems and computer hardware after 30 days.
We do not accept returns of:
- Any product(s) returned more than 30 days from the date on the packing slip.
- Any product(s) that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap).
- Any product(s) not in its original condition.
- Any product(s) that is damaged, played, or is missing parts.
- Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.
- Please do not send us product(s) that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we do not issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
To return products purchased Online:
To return or exchange an item to EBGames.ca, include the packing list, identify the reason for the return and send it to the address on the return shipping label.
Items may be returned by taking them to a GameStop or EB Games store location in Canada. Items returned to a GameStop or EB Games store location must be accompanied by the original packing list. Store return policies may vary and are subject to manager approval.
Handling costs are non-refundable. If the reason for your return is due to our error, please contact us at the number below for a handling credit.
Any new product shipped from us between November 1, 2011 and December 24th, 2011 may be returned, with packing list, by January 15th, 2012. Packaging must be unopened and in resale condition.
To return products purchased in stores Click Here for details.
Promotional Discounts and Returns: Should you return an order that was placed using a promotional code, discount or offer, you will not be refunded for the amount of the code, discount or offer, as these discounts were deducted from the original purchase amount.
Still have Questions?