Homepage / Nier: Automata Day One Edition - With Bonus
Nier: Automata Day One Edition - With Bonus
by Square Enix PS4
You may also like...
Pre-order now to receive bonus digital content!
Pre-order the Day One Edition now to receive the following extra digital bonus content:
- Machine Mask Accessory
- Grimoire Weiss Pod
- Play System Pod Skin
- Retro Grey Pod Skin
- Retro Red Skin
- Cardboard Pod Skin
*While Supplies Last.
Pre-order NieR: Automata at EB Games and receive the Retro Pod Skins!
Pre-order NieR: Automata at EB Games and receive the Retro White and Retro Purple Pod Skins!
*While Supplies Last.
Online Customers: Code will be emailed within 5 business days after your order ships.
Store Customers: Code will be printed on your receipt at time of pick up.
Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on... A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world.
Developed by an all-star team consisting of producer Yosuke Saito (DRAGON QUEST® X / NIER), director YOKO TARO (Drakengard® / NIER), character designer Akihiko Yoshida from CyDesignation, Inc. (FINAL FANTASY® XIV / BRAVELY DEFAULT), game designer Takahisa Taura from PlatinumGames Inc. (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance), and composer Keiichi Okabe from MONACA, Inc. (TEKKEN / Drakengard 3 / NIER).
- Action-Packed Battles – Players will switch between using melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps. The tight controls and incredibly fluid combat are simple to learn for newcomers while offering plenty of depth for more experienced action gamers. Players can perform high-speed battle actions—combining light and heavy attacks—and switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style.
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World – The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. The environments are rendered in 60fps and contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline.
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms.
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to their playstyle.
- Utilize the Pod Support System to Assist In and Outside of Battle – Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes. They can also assist outside of battle, such as allowing the player to glide through the air. Pods can be enhanced throughout the game, with upgrades including new attack methods and variations.
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions.